Saturday, May 7, 2011

A MOM'S BLESSINGS


Being a Mom takes  common sense and like a scientist, some trial and error.. My 5 (yes 5,thank-you very much) children taught me just as much as I taught them--and when the rules of common sense go out the window,you stay strong and unmoved -(NOT THAT THERE WERE'NT MOMENTS OF PURE LUNACY!) I  prayed ALOT ..A Mom does'nt strive for popularity- A Mom works not for the good of herself but for the good of her children-Always.........NOONE on this Earth comes before her children. As a Mom,making mistakes ,although a human thing to do,is frustrating , a MOTHER KNOWS WHEN SHE GOOFS! The goal then is to go into salvage mode and learn from the one's you make but still, try and make as few as possible.When the world says "YES" but Mom says "NO" ........usually,Mom
knows best. My children are grown but still,here I am their Mother.........And .It's the greatest thing when your children say, "I was listening Mom even when you thought I was'nt.......I remember" or " Mom ,when you tell me something,I know I should listen,you are always right."....or "You know everything" I've heard them all and watching them now.......WORTH EVERYTHING AND MORE!
I LOVE YOU KIDS.......YOU are 5 of the BEST   reasons for MOTHER'S DAY!!!!......AND TO MY own  MOTHER .....I UNDERSTAND FROM WHAT YOU ALONE TAUGHT ME AND I TO WAS LISTENING.........I LOVE YOU MOM.

No comments: