Friday, March 25, 2011

ALL I CAN ASK FOR

Right now,there are people making a choice between eating and buying their medication.Right now,their are people who can't afford  their medication all together,let alone seek treatment.Sounds unreal to most,but it is happening right here in america.Some have said "companies will give you free medicine if you can't afford it"..That would be nice.................................................I'm a blue collar worker,laid off.I HATE the fact I need medication daily.I no longer qualify for the insurance I was on,so I filled out forms so that I may get free medication.................Apparently,there is money to be squeezed from me for I was turned down. Hmmmm....Our  rent money?...I suppose.If we  gave up our living quarters,then we'd have no electric bills either.....YES! I'd have enough for my medication!......I and my husband would be homeless but I'd have my pills.....NO!...I take that back,If we left our home,my husband would'nt get his retirement checks AND I STILL would'nt get free medicine because we'd have no address to recieve either. I AND MY HUSBAND would lose and the pharmacutical company ..........well,they still win..                                                            Good thing,I stockpiled months ago by splitting the daily dose in half.....I don't know if I'm experiencing side effects from doing it or what but,for right now..I'm holding my own.THAT apparently,is all I can ask for.................There are people worse off than I am....So my prayers go out to them.                                           I'm good.

No comments: