Sunday, April 17, 2011

TRADITION

With Easter only a week away,I've been busy.Our 5 children ,spouses,boyfhiends and 4 grandchildren will be coming for Easter dinner. Although,our children range in age from 31 - 19--they still get a Easter basket
of sorts.It may not be toy or candy laden these days,but I do get each of them something special as a frame
a wall plaque ect.and include some hersheys kisses.I might also put in some of  my homebaked muffins they
love for each of them.-Whatever finds it's way into their "basket",is put there out of love.After all,my kids are still my kids,-regardless of  age.
I also make "baskets" for my parents and husbands mom - all together 12 "baskets" had to be made.
So when we gather to celebrate the resurrection of Christ and enjoy a traditional Easter dinner,the
Easter "baskets" will appear as they always have,at my house too.

WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE AND BLESSED EASTER!
                                                                                                         .....Sandra

No comments: